Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Menu Module and Widget not visible on mobile

Menu Module and Widget not visible on mobile 2 years 2 months ago #1

• amandat
Hello, my Main Menu is sitting in the "Menu" Module but does not appear on my mobile phone, (i can see the menu on my desktop and laptop). I also have a widget with text sliding in which also does not appear on my mobile.
Secret text
This part of message was hidden, they can only be seen by the user groups with permissions.

thank you!
Amanda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Menu Module and Widget not visible on mobile 2 years 2 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi Amanda,
password/user doea not match.

By the way, please read these instructions to add a mobile menu.
www.joomlaplates.com/support/documentati...etup-the-mobile-menu

Menu Module and Widget not visible on mobile 2 years 2 months ago #3

• amandat
thank you and apologies!
Secret text
This part of message was hidden, they can only be seen by the user groups with permissions.

i have an offcanvas menu although i can't seem to get it to work for the widget i created. does it work for widgets?

also the Widgetkit "slideshow settings show a number of effects available. some do not seem to work. is this because the widgetkit "Free" download only supports Slideshow (lite)?

Thank you.
Amanda.

Menu Module and Widget not visible on mobile 2 years 2 months ago #4

• joomlaplates
Hi Amanda,
I can see the offcanvas menu link, see image attached.
If you publish a mobile logo, then the menubar have more space.
Warp 7 Templates provides the logo-small position, where you can display an alternative logo image for smaller viewport sizes.

The widgetkit lite has not effect limitations.
Maybe you get a conflict with other slideshow ( bt slider) maybe thats the reason why some effects are not working.

Menu Module and Widget not visible on mobile 2 years 2 months ago #5

• amandat
Hello again,
after stripping back everything that could be conflicting with the slider effects, i ended up reinstalling the widget.. I think i found what the problem was. It appears that the effects were hard to see because i had the same pictures loading in the widget. Once i changed the pictures for three different ones you are able to see the effects clearly. Thanks for your help!
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen