Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] How to set up position for aikon parallax

How to set up position for aikon parallax 3 years 1 month ago #1

• indiana jones
Hi, I'm encountering issues with positions in the template. I installed Aikon Easy Parallax module and I tried it on headerbar position. Works great ! I tried to put it on every "topA to BottomD". First it's not 100% width (normal) but it's not working ( on safari background image is just blocked as if as I had displayed a simple background image, on firefox the new positions move on the background image but the background image doesn't move as a parallax module.. I created a new position following the yoo theme tutorial. It's not working. I tried the module on breadcrumb and footer positions. It works. I don't know what to change in these files to make it work. Could you help me on this ? Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to set up position for aikon parallax 3 years 1 month ago #2

• indiana jones
I was thinking about moving an unused position that work with parallax to display it but I would prefer to understand why it's not working. Is there another file than templates details.xml config.xml and themes.php that set up the positions attributes and could contain what I've been missing ?

How to set up position for aikon parallax 3 years 1 month ago #3

• joomlaplates
You have to add your new modules to the file> layouts/widget.php too

How to set up position for aikon parallax 3 years 1 month ago #4

• indiana jones
Thanks for the reply.

I want to have the same attributes as the logo position because it works, so should I put MY-POSITION into this list of widgets :
// Render widget
if (in_array($widget->position, array('breadcrumbs', 'logo', 'MY-POSITION', 'logo-small', 'search', 'debug')) || (($widget->position == 'offcanvas') && $widget->menu)) {
	echo $content;

I tell you if it works. Thanks

[SOLVED] How to set up position for aikon parallax 3 years 1 month ago #5

• indiana jones
Problem solved.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen