Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bike website issues

Bike website issues 1 year 2 months ago #1

• retaildco
Hello, I am assuming after an upgrade that somethng has happended to my site and some modules from the bike theme are no longer visable or working.
I have the latest 3.8.5 joomla version. Is the bike theme supported for this joomla version... I don't know how to pinpoint the issue but one of themodules not showing all images and links to other pages for example on one module I had 3 images, text and links that take you to each page and not there is one 1 images showing up and no text and link.. when I go into the module inthe back end it has that 1 image only and the has this <!-- [if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHi
the other 2 images are gone.
All the missing modules seem to be from the home page modules on the bike theme.. so top D Top C etc..
ANy ideas what may have happened? I am on PHP 5.6 and the same thing happens if I change ti PHP \

this is another error I am seeing in one of the modules..

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priori

Any help would be great.

Thank you
Cindy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bike website issues 1 year 2 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
1.) Next time please post your question to the right category
2.) I need a live url to see what do you mean
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen