Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Issues with open pdf files

Issues with open pdf files 3 years 11 months ago #1

• internis
Hello,

since I have installed the jp-Flexible template, It is impossible ton open and view pdf files contents. I've just changed the template and do nothing else et now the problem appears. Let me give you more informations about that. Look by yourselves:
before:
1. Connect on combiencoutemavoiture.com/Site-_1-5/ with account stagiaire1 and pass: stagiaire1
2. Go to combiencoutemavoiture.com/Site-_1-5/inde...icle&id=26&Itemid=20 to see pdf files and click to open, view or download it.

Now (after template change):
1. Connect on combiencoutemavoiture.com/index.php with with account stagiaire1 and pass: stagiaire1
2. Go to combiencoutemavoiture.com/index.php?opti...icle&id=26&Itemid=20 to see pdf files and click to open, view or download it. Now you can see that pdf files does not work as before.

Please help me to know what to do, or how to resolve this matter.

Waiting for reply. Thanks so much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issues with open pdf files 3 years 11 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
I have checked it and pdf openeing works, see video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMoZj3o31jY&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/o7yVtSmLCLE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen