Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Incorrect height of the sidebar background

Incorrect height of the sidebar background 3 years 7 months ago #1

• Palya
Good day!
The Template Is Flexible
Mode template style1
In some cases, the height of the sidebar (the background color or image) is lower than the height of the column of the main content.

Real site: lady-sp.ru/index.php/svadebnye-platja-hi...ekciya-kupit-dmitrov
Demo site: demo.joomlaplates.com/jp_flexible/joomla...ews/joomla-blog.html (style1)

Firefox Screenshots:
Live site: cloud.mail.ru/public/9vSL/RCnwNEWq3
Demo site: cloud.mail.ru/public/138e/fLa66r5S3

I could not find a CSS property that defines this height. I understand that everything is generated automatically in java script
Tell me, is it possible to fix this problem?

Thank you very much!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Incorrect height of the sidebar background 3 years 7 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Yes I saw.
But I think its a problem with much loading content.
1.) The Javascript is calculate the height while the images are loading already
2.) If the images are completely loaded the height is different to calculated height.

You can check it if you refresh your site, because your images are cached and then the calculated height is the right one.
Sorry I think there is no fix about that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Palya

Incorrect height of the sidebar background 3 years 7 months ago #3

• Palya
Thank you very much for the reply!
Do you think any of the cache in the component, maybe some kind of global cache will save the situation?
As a variant of bypass of a situation I had the idea to use a background image with an embedded image for the sidebar:
cloud.mail.ru/public/3nfR/mH9uPa6ZY

How it is correct by standards? I feel that not very :(

And how do you think, how it is critical in visual perception. My client noticed this problem. Initially, I wanted to use a fixed side bar. The desktop will see all is well, but on the tablet part of the left menu was cropped. I understand that mobile view is determined by the width of the screen. I manually make the browser is long and narrow and I'm left with the desktop view. Is it possible somewhere to set the definition of the mobile version to the screen height? This is all true only for a fixed sidebar. The first time I saw it on the website lenta.ru - I loved it!

I can ask other questions, or should I make new topic so others see it?

Thank you very much! :)

Incorrect height of the sidebar background 3 years 7 months ago #4

• joomlaplates
Hi again, some clear question!
1.) Tablet view = scroll sidebar
2.) Desktop view = fixed sidebar

Is that right? If not please clearify in few words.

If you ahve another question, please open a new thread.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen