Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with template

Problem with template 3 years 2 days ago #1

• joomlqueen
www.furryfriendsanimalrehab.com

I tried to install the new Joomla version patch 3.6.3 to this site which is running the Flexible template. The install seems to work however once completed I get an error and the whole site bombs. I am not having this issue on any of my other sites. This appears to be a template issue perhaps. I have tried doing the install a few times but continue to get this error.

The error I get after the upgrade is:

Error displaying the error page: Call to a member function getTag() on null: Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error

Is there anything that could be causing this that you can help me with? We love this template and certainly don't want to have to switch it to something else just for a small upgrade.

Thanks for any help you can give.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with template 3 years 2 days ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
I have checked the theme with Joomla 3.6.3 and I could not see any issue!
Please check the WARP version of your theme and make sure you have the latest version.

If not, you can update the Warp for free, here are the instructions
www.joomlaplates.com/support/documentati...e-the-warp-framework

Problem with template 3 years 1 day ago #3

• joomlqueen
Thanks for your help, I tried to upgrade the WARP but this didn't seem to solve the issue. In the end, I got frustrated and rebuilt the whole site again. Hard to say what was causing the issue but I did notice once I rebuilt the client had a huge amount of text and dashes in her meta area on every page. Thanks again for your speedy reply.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen