Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] "Projects" module gone from 2 to 3 columns!

"Projects" module gone from 2 to 3 columns! 1 month 3 weeks ago #1

• Allioth
Hello,

I don't know if others are having the same issue: after installing the template, everything looks exactly as it should. A perfect mirror of the demo installed on Joomlaplates website.
The problem arises when I go into the PROJECTS Rok-Sprocket module (Mosaic setup) and - even without changing a single thing - I click on SAVE.
Once I reload the page, the module is no longer on two columns, but it changes into three.

I originally thought I touched something I shouldn't have... So, to remove any possible exterior fator, have reinstalled the whole template on a sub-directory, from scratch and without ANY modification at all. Went straight into the module, saved it with no modifications at all, and BOOM! Same situation: from two to three columns...

I need it to stay on two columns... Please could someone help?

Thank you in advance,

Ralph
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"Projects" module gone from 2 to 3 columns! 1 month 3 weeks ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hello,
sorry this is working only with a small modification of the file > options.xml in the folder
...\components\com_roksprocket\layouts\mosaic\options.xml
Add this line to the file
<option value="2">2</option>

The following user(s) said Thank You: Allioth

[SOLVED] "Projects" module gone from 2 to 3 columns! 1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• Allioth
Problem solved.

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen