Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: off canvas

off canvas 1 year 6 months ago #1

• ZS Brezinova
Hello,
we are a primary school from the Czech Republic and we have purchased a "Group" template. I needed to deal with the "off canvas" mobile menu. Currently, I see the whole menu completely, meaning the main menu and submenu all at once. But we would like to see only the main menu items and the submenu worked as a popup, as it is in Demo Demo

Home / Features / UiKit / Typography - off-canvas - Parent

Can you please advise me if I have to modify an offer or module or make another adjustment?
Thank you
O. Pytlík

new.zs-brezinova.cz
The administrator has disabled public write access.

off canvas 1 year 6 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
I was visiting your site and couldnt see any flaws.
And the offcanvas menu on the demo is on the left too, same like on your site.
Sorry, dont know what do you mean
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZS Brezinova

off canvas 1 year 6 months ago #3

• ZS Brezinova
Thank you for your answer, sorry for my English... google translator; -) I mean, how to set the menu for mobile devices to submenu opened down, as shown in figure 1 and 2. In order to the scroll.
1; 2 - how would I (Sub item)
3 - this is my present status (all menu items are shown)
Attachments:
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen