Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suckerfish without arrows

Suckerfish without arrows 8 years 1 week ago #1

• mrpereda
Hello, I\'d appreciate if somebody can help me to remove the white arrows from the suckerfish...The problem is that I have too many items in the menu and it jumps to a second line. (without the arrows will fit for sure) Is there anyway to adjust it in one line? of if not, to delete the arrows? Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Suckerfish without arrows 8 years 1 week ago #2

• Joomlaplates
Hi there,
if you dont want to show the arrow you have to edit the:
> your template / superfish / css / superfish.css ( line 138)

and delete the background at this style:
background:url(\'../images/arrows-ffffff.png\') no-repeat -10px -100px; /* 8-bit indexed alpha png. IE6 gets solid image only */

Re:Suckerfish without arrows 8 years 1 week ago #3

• mrpereda
Thank you very much! :)

When the arrows disappear they left an empty space at the right, so the menu still doesn\'t fit. if someone has the same problem, to remove this gap go to line 125 and make the value 2.25 smaller.

.sf-menu a.sf-with-ul {
padding-right: 2.25em;
min-width: 1px; /* trigger IE7 hasLayout so spans position accurately */
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen