Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING

OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING 6 years 6 months ago #1

• stefanieexakt
Hey There,

I recently purchased the 2.5 version of JP Health Care template. I tried to set up the smooth gallery extension that comes with the template but once installed and set up - the slider would not rotate, manually or automatically.

I then attempted to install and set up Unite Nivo Slider (an alternate slideshow). Again, I could get this installed, set up and even showing on the homepage BUT the slides will not animate/rotate manually or automatically.

When I posted in the Unite Nivo Slider forum requesting help to get the slider rotating, the plugin author informed me that jp_health_care/superfish/js/jquery.js is a VERY OLD version of Jquery and therefore the slider would not work.

Can you please help me either:
1. Get the smooth gallery working OR
2. provide instructions on how I would update the superfish jquery to a newer version

Any help is appreciated.

Here is my site: http://www.elanguagesinc.com/j25/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING 6 years 6 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
I visited your site and no jquery is loaded. Threfore the superfish is not working.
The org slideshow is working with mootools.

But you can update to the newer version of jQuery if you replacing our old javascript files from folder:
jp_health_care\superfish\js\jquery.js
to the newer one here:
jquery.com/download/

OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING 6 years 5 months ago #3

• stefanieexakt
Ok, I am trying to use the Smooth Gallery plugin that came with the JP Health Care template. I installed and activated the Mootools Enabler/Disabler plugin which tells me mootools is working. However, my slideshow is still not rotating (manually or automatically).

I also just upgraded from 2.5.4 to 2.5.11, which I was hoping would kick start the slideshow but it is still a static image.

Please help! Thanks

www.elanguagesinc.com/j25/

OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING 6 years 5 months ago #4

• joomlaplates
Please try to add a "jpg" image and not a "png" file.

OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING 6 years 5 months ago #5

• stefanieexakt
Changed the images to jpgs and the slider is still not rotating.

Not sure if this makes a difference, I do not have the "Use mootools" setting as it is shown in the "jp_smoothgallery_how_to.pdf". I am using mootools however.

Any other suggestions?

OLD JQUERY / SLIDESHOW NOT WORKING 6 years 5 months ago #6

• joomlaplates
Please mail me you admin account to:
support@joomlaplates.com
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen