Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Increasing image number in full slider

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #1

• GHS
Hi There,

So i bought this template, all works wonderful but 2 small problems (Which i need your help with)...... :(

1st Problem - How can i increase the slider order to slide 7 images instead of just 3 ?

2nd Problem - I have noticed that you guys do not have a form creator plugin / component ? Or am i wrong if so where to find it ?

Well thats it from me, and thanx for the help and by the way !!! Excellent Template 8/10 untill my problems are resolved.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi there, thanks for compliment
1.) Thats not possible to add more image then 3 > Otherwsie you have edit the index.php and the xml file too. The slider is native integrated
2.) What do you mean with form creator? The Joomla System has a native Contact form but it has nothing todo with the template

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #3

• GHS
Hi,

Thanx for the reply, adding more than 3 images to the slider is a necessity to my project.

The client whom i designed the website for has strict requirements, one of which is to have a minimum of 7 images on the slider.

If possible, could you provide me some what an idea of how to increase this number in the index.php / xml ?

and with regards to the contact form, i am merely looking for a way to create custom online submission forms.

Thank for the prompt support.

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #4

• GHS
GHS wrote:
Hi,

Thanx for the reply, adding more than 3 images to the slider is a necessity to my project.

The client whom i designed the website for has strict requirements, one of which is to have a minimum of 7 images on the slider.

If possible, could you provide me some what an idea of how to increase this number in the index.php / xml ?

and with regards to the contact form, i am merely looking for a way to create custom online submission forms.

Thank for the prompt support.

Good Day,

I know i am being a nag, but please can anyone assist me ASAP.

Thanks.

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #5

• GHS
Hi,

As per my previous request... to add more images to the slider it is necessary, and it is not an option i am on the Virge of losing the contract should i not be able to ensure to add more images to the slider.

Please assist asap.

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #6

• joomlaplates
Ok, I will help you out.
But please remember: Customizing is your Job coz you got the cash from your client!

Open the index.php and search for this code:
// Loading Backstretch
		$(".full-image").backstretch([
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img003') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg003'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img002') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg002'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg001'); ?>"
		], {
		fade: <?php echo $this->params->get('bg-fade'); ?>,
		duration: <?php echo $this->params->get('bg-duration'); ?>
		});
		// End Backstretch

And now add your additional images: 4/5/6/7
	   // Loading Backstretch
		$(".full-image").backstretch([
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img007') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg007'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img006') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg006'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img005') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg005'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img004') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg004'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img003') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg003'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		<?php if ($this->params->get('img002') == 1):?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg002'); ?>",
		<?php endif; ?>
		  "<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/<?php echo $this->params->get('bg001'); ?>"
		], {
		fade: <?php echo $this->params->get('bg-fade'); ?>,
		duration: <?php echo $this->params->get('bg-duration'); ?>
		});
		// End Backstretch

After that you have to add these images to the templateDetails.xml:
Search this code
<fieldset name="background" label="Background Slider">
		<field name="full-image-height" type="text" default="400px" size="5" label="Slider Height" description="Height of the Top Image Image - Enter the height of the Top Image Image in px" />
		<field hr="true" type="spacer" />
		<field name="bg001" type="media" default="templates/jp-hotel/images/bg1.jpg" label="Image 1" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="img002" type="list" default="0" label="Background 2" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
			<option value="1">Yes</option>
			<option value="0">No</option>
		</field>
		<field name="bg002" type="media" default="" label="Image 2" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />

<field name="img003" type="list" default="0" label="Background 3" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg003" type="media" default="" label="Image 3" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="bg-duration" type="text" default="9000" size="5" label="Image Duration" description="Enter the time between one slide to another in ms" />
		<field name="bg-fade" type="text" default="500" size="5" label="Image Fade" description="Enter the Fade time " />
	</fieldset>

And then add the image here like this:
<fieldset name="background" label="Background Slider">
		<field name="full-image-height" type="text" default="400px" size="5" label="Slider Height" description="Height of the Top Image Image - Enter the height of the Top Image Image in px" />
		<field name="bg001" type="media" default="templates/jp-hotel/images/bg1.jpg" label="Image 1" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="img002" type="list" default="0" label="Background 2" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg002" type="media" default="" label="Image 2" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />

<field name="img003" type="list" default="0" label="Background 3" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg003" type="media" default="" label="Image 3" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />

<field name="img004" type="list" default="0" label="Background 4" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg004" type="media" default="" label="Image 4" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="img005" type="list" default="0" label="Background 5" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg005" type="media" default="" label="Image 5" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="img006" type="list" default="0" label="Background 6" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg006" type="media" default="" label="Image 6" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="img007" type="list" default="0" label="Background 7" description="If you set to yes, you  have to point an image too">
		</field>
		<field name="bg007" type="media" default="" label="Image 3" description="Upload your image file and point them here" />
		<field name="bg-duration" type="text" default="9000" size="5" label="Image Duration" description="Enter the time between one slide to another in ms" />
		<field name="bg-fade" type="text" default="500" size="5" label="Image Fade" description="Enter the Fade time " />
	</fieldset>

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #7

• GHS
Hi There,

Thanx for the reply,

But i had managed after 5 Days of searching for the code !!! Next time please specify in the read me,txt where to find the code.

And for the record, regardless or not the client is paying me, i believe that the template is your product and you guys are to provide support.

But thanc anyway.

Increasing image number in full slider 5 years 5 months ago #8

• joomlaplates
Customizing is not regular template support.
Otherwise we should sell complete and unique websites for each $2500.-
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen