Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change the spacing margins in css

Change the spacing margins in css 6 years 1 month ago #1

• chicagoan
Hi guys,

I really like JP Lawyer, its such a versatile template. Due to my limited brain power I am currently stuck on the following:

I am using eXplorer to view my css files and I tried changing margins in layout.css to display less or shorter background image between positions. Example: my home page has Header 1, 2 and 3 published, then the main Welcome article is displayed in the white content box. I believe it is about 30-40px in between of the background image that is showing. I need to set it to 5. Where and how could I do that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Change the spacing margins in css 6 years 1 month ago #2

• joomlaplates
PLease check the site and the mrgins with Firefox and Firebug, Here is a video howto:
www.joomlaplates.com/documentation/customizing-with-firebug/

Change the spacing margins in css 6 years 1 month ago #3

• chicagoan
It is like "wow". Sorry, I have seen you posts about firebug before, and I was acting like a woman, who doesn't want to check the oil level in the car... I fixed it. THANK YOU!

If you find a minute to help me with another question. I really would like to get "Search button to the right of the main menu, in the menu position floating to the right. Could you make a suggestion how? It is not vital, but would be better looking.

Change the spacing margins in css 6 years 1 month ago #4

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
sorry but the search module is not available at the menu, coz the menu must be 100 width.
And therefore its no more space for any search module.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen