Englisch Version | Deutsche Version
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Queries regarding hosting of theme

Queries regarding hosting of theme 1 year 4 months ago #1

• prvak
Hi,
We built our site(PERFECT WORDPRESS THEME) in localhost and it get hosted on our server but on hosting the images are not visible.
We have replaced the url with our hosting url in wp_posts table ,unluckily its showing the same error.
Could you please help me to solve it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Queries regarding hosting of theme 1 year 4 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hello,
if you switch from localhost to production online server there a special instruction to move the site.
Sorry but this question has nothing todo with the theme.
medium.com/pen-bold-kiln-press/making-a-...calhost-198026ccd1c0
The following user(s) said Thank You: prvak

Queries regarding hosting of theme 1 year 4 months ago #3

• prvak
Could you please tell me to which all tables the images are getting stored for this theme (perfect - wordpress) because some additional tables (roksprocket) are there in the database for this theme so we don't know in which all tables do we want to change the url. and we are putting extra effort in hosting of the site.

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen