Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Link Class does not work, smoothscroller scrolls t

Link Class does not work, smoothscroller scrolls t 1 year 4 months ago #1

• jhmakes
Hi,
I'm really happy with your template, but two issues kept me struggeling for quite a while now, perhaps you have an idea to solve them.

1. I'd like to make two menu items appear in a different color. So I tried to use "Link Class" and added the corresponding entries to the css. Unfortunately the links do not have a unique id and the link class I used in the backend is not shown in the sourcecode of the page when viewed with Chrome developer tools. Obviously the color of the links does not change. Do you have any hint for that?

2. I'm using your template as a one-pager, so I'm making use of the smoothscroll-ability, which works fine. My problem is, that it does scroll too far, so that for example the headline of the section I'm scrolling to is hidden behind the headerbar. Is there a possibility to tell the scroller to scroll 150px or so less? If so, could this be set seperately for every menu item?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Jan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sjouke Bouius
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen