Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Position of the Homepage

Position of the Homepage 8 years 3 months ago #1

• Dirkules
Hey folks,

I\'m very interested into buying this template. It looks just great. But I have a important question...

...is it possible to put the whole page just a little more in the middle? I have a TFT Screen (1920x1080) and the Design is really really close to the left side. Thereby, the right side seems a little empty. I think it would be quite cool, to have the content in the center of my screen.

Best regards (and sry for my bad english),

Dirk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Position of the Homepage 8 years 3 months ago #2

• Joomlaplates
Hi Dirk,
please take in your mind that not everybody has a screen resolution like 1920 x 1020 pixel.

But you can set the // inner wrapper // padding-left like 20 pixel:
#jp_wrapper_inner {
padding-left:20px;
position:relative;
width:1100px;
z-index:1;
}

Re:Position of the Homepage 8 years 3 months ago #3

• Dirkules
Thanks for your fast answer.

I know that not everybody has a resolution like I have... but in my opinion, it should look cool for eveyone.

Anyway... I have to tell you that I\'m a little newbie in this JOOMLA - HOMEPAGE -THING! But I\'m willing to learn...

So can you tell me (cuz I dont have a template of you already) where I have to change or put this in what you wrote to me? For sure it\'s a css data, isn\'t it?

:-/

Re:Position of the Homepage 8 years 3 months ago #4

• Joomlaplates
Oh, yes it is a CSS style. And you can found the style at // your_template/css/layout.css > line 22

You can always request some support from us, but you need to take in mind that customization is not regular support service.

Re:Position of the Homepage 8 years 2 months ago #5

• Dirkules
Hey guys,

well... I bought it. And can tell you, that it is very nice to work with this freshlooking template. It\'s very structured built and the whole images and pdf-file makes it pleasant to work with it.

But (sry) I have a little problem... and yes I know this forum isnt made especially for \"customization support\", but I\'m looking now since 3 hours for a solution.

Under the footer is written: \"Copyright © 2011 mypage. All Rights Reserved. Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.\"

I was searching in the index.php, in modules, css,...etc.!!! I cant find the data and/or the line to delete it. Well, it\'s not sooooo important, but I dont like this line there.

So if you have a lot of much more important thing to do (sure you have), then dont care of this shitty problem... but if you have the time someday... I would be pleased for an answer.

thanks a lot
Dirk

Re:Position of the Homepage 8 years 2 months ago #6

• Joomlaplates
Thanks for complement.
You can disable the basic footer module and create a new Custom HTML module.
After that insert your text and publish the Custom HTML module on position // footer //

Re:Position of the Homepage 8 years 2 months ago #7

• Dirkules
Oh my gosh!

...so pretty easy and I\'m so blind. Big thanks 4 your support ;)
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen