Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Promblem "No input file specified."

Promblem "No input file specified." 5 years 8 months ago #1

• pippoanchio
Sorry for my bad english.
I created a module in position top-a. This module has a link to an article, but when i "click" on "read more" appear a blank page with the message "No input file specified."
Attached the module
Thanks so much.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Promblem "No input file specified." 5 years 8 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Live Url please and maybe Admin access.
Mail to: support@joomlaplates.com

Promblem "No input file specified." 5 years 8 months ago #3

• joomlaplates
Thanks for your info. After visiting your website I can identify the problem and its not template related.
Maybe here is the solution:
After installing a joomla site (or quickstart demo package) you may encounter with "No input file specified" error when you try to browse your Joomla site's pages.
This error is about your server or its PHP configurations. You need to make some modifications, please follow the steps below:
- Login your admin panel and go to Global Configuration. Please turn off SEF settings (rewrite URL, SEF URLs etc).
- Open your .htaccess (or htaccess.txt) file with an editor which located in the root directory of your site. Find RewriteEngine On and RewriteBase and remove # signs to uncomment these lines. Please note that if your site is in a subdirectory these line should be like this RewriteBase /yourJoomlaRootFolder/
- Now save your htaccess file and upload it to you server and override the current one if it's available.

Now your error should be fixed. But if it still persists please follow:
- Open your htaccess file again and search for +FollowSymLinks line and add this just after it: Options -MultiViews
- Save your file and upload it to the server.

Now check your site again and do not forget to clean your cache! If the problem still there please follow:

- In your Joomla site's root directory look for “php.ini” file and rename it “php5.ini” (without quotes). If the file does not exist on your local computer open notepad if it does test again to see if it works. If it doesn’t proceed to next step:

Some other solutions right here:
stackoverflow.com/questions/13966046/joo...input-file-specified
The following user(s) said Thank You: pippoanchio

[SOLVED] Promblem "No input file specified." 5 years 8 months ago #4

• pippoanchio
Problem solved.

[SOLVED] Promblem "No input file specified." 5 years 8 months ago #5

• joomlaplates
Please let us know HOW! maybe its helpful for other users.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen