Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RokSprocket "Load More"

RokSprocket "Load More" 1 year 4 months ago #1

• Pedro de Maciot
Hi,

the RokSprocket mosaic feature shows a "Load More" Button at the end of page with the feature "Load All" by clicking the shift on the keyboard.
I found out to translate the text in German language and change it for my website - thats OK.

But what is on Mobile Phone with the "Load All" by clicking the shift ??? Mobile users can not load all, they have to click several times on the button to see all the RokSprocket mosaic content.

No Idea how users on smartphones can use this feature.
Does anyone know what is the best result or change of this button for smartphone users that makes sense?
Could it be "Load all" as standard label? How to change it?

Tanks in advance.
Pedro de Maciot
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RokSprocket "Load More" 1 year 4 months ago #2

• joomlaplates
Sorry, but the mobile user have to click the button.
Its not possible to click shift in mobile phones

RokSprocket "Load More" 1 year 4 months ago #3

• Pedro de Maciot
Thanks for answer.
But I do know that it is impossible to use the shift in mobile phones.
Therefore I think it would be better to change the information on this button and change the button as well only to: "load all" generally - without the option load more and then load all plus shift.

How can one put this button only on "load all" or in overwrite with German text "Alle Infos laden" and disable the shift?
Is there the chance to program this button in his behaviour? So mobile user must not read this stupid text and can load all with one click!

Thank's for another answer. Pedro de Maciot

RokSprocket "Load More" 1 year 4 months ago #4

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
edit the file and delete the span lines at
..\components\com_roksprocket\layouts\mosaic\themes\default\index.php

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pedro de Maciot

RokSprocket "Load More" 1 year 3 months ago #5

• Pedro de Maciot
Thanks for the tip - I edited the file - and it looks good. The button now is only "load more" or in my case in German: "Laden Sie mehr"
Thank you, regards from Lanzarote
Pedro de Maciot
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen