End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

Meldung "The current theme is not customizable."

Meldung "The current theme is not customizable." was created by Maiblümchen

Posted 3 years 3 months ago #28266
Hi,
ich habe heute das Template Perfect II auf einer existierenden Seite installiert. Bei dem Versuch, das Template anzupassen, erhalte ich nach dem Klicken des "customizer" Buttons im Style-Editor die Meldung "The current theme is not customizable.".

In einer anderen Webseite funktionert das Template einwandfrei, so dass ich vermute, das hat etwas mit dem Alter der Seite zu tun: Diese ist als Joomla 2 Seite auf Joompla 3 migriert worden.

Haben Sie eine Idee, was ich ändern kann?
----
Hi, I tried to install the template Perfect II on an existing website. When trying to edit the style, I get the message "The current theme is not customizable.". When starting the site from the scratch (means starting with quick style setup, the customizer works find, just when adopting it to this "old" site, it does not work. Any Idea, what I can do?

Many thanks for any help!

Heino

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Meldung "The current theme is not customizable."

Posted 3 years 3 months ago #28274
Hallo, eventuell hift das hier
yootheme.com/support/question/75099

Replied by Maiblümchen on topic Meldung "The current theme is not customizable."

Posted 3 years 3 months ago #28277
Guten Morgen,

leider nicht - ich habe alle Tipps beherzigt, dann aber den ganzen Inhalt auf eine neu aufgesetzte Instanz übertragen
:-(

LG HH

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License