End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

Ordering within showcase

Ordering within showcase was created by joerge80

Posted 3 years 1 month ago #28706
Hi,

trying to figure out how the ordering of the articles within the category blog in the showcase works. My general settings are set to "most recent first". Basis is the "our work" part in the demo data. Also wondering, why an article I have disabled is still being shown (at least in the list not in the detailled view)?

[showcase source="category: 11" limit="12" show_more="yes" show_more_item="3" loading_animation="sequentially" filter_deeplink="yes" page_deeplink="yes" filter_style="1" popup_category="no" popup_date="no" popup_detail_button="no" medium="2" large="3"]

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Ordering within showcase

Posted 3 years 1 month ago #28707
Please clear your cache, Joomla and Browser cache

Replied by joerge80 on topic Ordering within showcase

Posted 3 years 1 month ago #28712
Thanks for the quick help but clearing the cache didn't really help, also tried it on Mac/Windows and Safari, FF and Chrome and incognito modes before.

However, I figured something else out: When copying an article it gets the sam creation date by default as the copied article (Joomla standard). Luckily this date can be changed and so the ordering works again.

The problem with the unpublished article remains (Demo Article 8). Intro image is being shown, as soon as I click it, the pop-up is just white/blank, so I guess the "unpublishing" is working here. Strange thing: Tried on my mobile as well, first intro image of Demo Article 8 is not being shown but as soon as I click on another image, Demo article 8 appears.

Link to development platform: bibo.joerge.de (standard installation)

Thanks, best regards!

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License