Englisch Version | Deutsche Version
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Quickstart installation

Quickstart installation 4 months 2 weeks ago #1

• bluecie
Hi,

While installing the QuickStart package, one of the last steps in the wizard is the installation of additional languages. When I click on this tab, I'm not seeing languages but a list of Rok-related modules/plugins and extensions. Is this correct? In the installation guide there's no mentioning about this. Am I supposed to install these to be able to use the QuickStart package because I have one error after the other when I try to select and install them.
That also means that the site will be in English while I need it to be in Dutch...

In the template packagem, there's a folder called 'Shortcode Ultimate'. In the documentaton folder are 2 URL's pointing to internet pages which are not existing anymore:
- bdthemes.net/demo/livicon/
- bdthemes.com/support/article-categories/shortcode-ultimate/
Both result in a 404. Are there new links available for these ?

Thanks,
Mario
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quickstart installation 4 months 2 weeks ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hello,
1. Install the quickstart package without any additional languages.
2.) After Joomla is installed go to languages and install your language
3. Links can be found here
bdthemes.net/demo/joomla/shortcode/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen