Englisch Version | Deutsche Version
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #1

• tmichel
See:
I don't want Joomla content to appear in Breadcrumbs, but rather where it should appear between main-top and main-bottom, but I don't seem to be able to figure out where to set this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #2

• joomlaplates
Hi there,
the word "home" is not a breadcrumb. its based on the menu item configuration > Page Title
www.joomlaplates.com/support/documentati...hange-the-page-title

BTW I cant see any breadcrumb module on your site. The breadcrumbs are always above the Joomla system output.

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #3

• tmichel

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #4

• tmichel
I don't know how this happened, but it prevents front end editing. If this were a standard Joomla template and not a WARP template, I would assume that there was a missing closing bracket in the template index.php file, but this isn't a standard Joomla template so I need some help in understanding how it is that content, or the Joomla Component, came to be displayed in the Breadcrumbs position; it should be in Joomla Component position. between Main Top and Main Bottom.

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #5

• joomlaplates
I don't want Joomla content to appear in Breadcrumbs
If you dont like the breadcrumbs module, you can disbale the module on the home page.

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #6

• tmichel
If I disable Bread Crumbs, the Joomla Component is still displayed in Breadcrumbs. If I need to edit the PHP just point me to the right file and I will do that. I need the Joomla Component to be displayed independent of module position, in fact in the Joomla Component position. When I write my own templates I select where in the page I want the Joomla component to appear. This is my first time using the Warp engine, and I am pretty impressed except for this one little wrinkle. Really allows us to organize the page styles in a structured way

The Joomla Component shouldn't be displayed in bread crumbs, I must have screwed something up when initially installing the template. I need to fix this now, any ideas??

I have a "Photos" page where I installed my own component that doesn't display the Joomla component and the breadcrumbs works properly. this is how I want all pages to look. Yes I did this before I realized that the Wrap engine allows us to create styles where I can select to not display the Joomla Content. But I have already used this method before realizing that.

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 4 weeks ago #7

• joomlaplates
Hello,
you did nothing wrong!

The breadcrumbs is a module which can be disabeld.

And this one is the page title and not breadcrumbs

Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 3 weeks ago #8

• tmichel
Thank you, I finally looked at the code and you were right, I was doing nothing wrong. Installing my blank component is what threw me off, because it only had modules positions and no component which made the page look different. I kind of like the breadcrumbs to span the whole page, but it looks good like it is now, so I won't complain.

All is well now and everything looks beautiful. Go WARP.

The following user(s) said Thank You: joomlaplates

[SOLVED] Content Appearing in Breadcrumbs 1 year 3 weeks ago #9

• joomlaplates
Problem solved.
Moderators: joomlaplates

Einzelnes Theme ( Download 1 Template)

Das sog. "Einzelne Theme" ist für alle Kunden geeignet die lediglich ein (1) Template benötigen, egal ob kommerziell oder privat genutzt. Sie dürfen das erworbene Template auf einer Joomla Installation produktiv nutzen.

Mitgliedschaft ( Download alle Templates)

Während ihrer Mitgliedschaft ist es ihnen erlaubt alle Templates herunter zu laden und unseren Bestimmungen entsprechend zu nutzen. Nach Ablauf der Mitgliedschaft dürfen sie natürlich alle bereits in Nutzung befindlichen Templates weiter einsetzen. Sie haben jedoch nach Ende ihrer Mitgliedschaft keinen Zugriff mehr auf den Download Bereich und keinen Zugriff mehr auf Updates.

Die Zahlung ist einmalig und ihr Membership läuft automatisch aus, sofern sie es nicht erneuern.

Unsere Mitgliedschaften bieten wir ausschließlich über JoomlaPlates.com an.

Jetzt kaufen