Install the Slider
The first thing you’ll need to do is download the Template package ( jp_YourTheme_unzip_first.zip) The package you will download contains everything to get the Slider up and running and it is compatible with Joomla 3.x. It does not need to be uncompressed.
Once you have downloaded the package, go into the Joomla Administrator and:
- Select from the top menu: Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Install
- Click on Upload Package File Choose File button
- Select the zip file from your local drive folder > jp_yourtheme_unzip_first\Extensions\Revolution Slider
- Click the Upload & Install button.
Use the Slider
You can make a slider easily just follow those step by step procedure, here the step 1 for adding new slider.
Step1 ( Create a Slider)
- Click on Components
- Unite Slider
- Create a new slide or Import a slider
Step 2 ( Assign the Slider to a module position)
- Go to Extensions » Modules.
- Click on New.
- Now select the Unite Slider 2
- Select the slider you want to assign to this module