Here is a brief instruction on how to update a theme based on the Warp framework without uninstalling and reinstalling the theme.
Here you can find the Warp version!
To update the WARP framework do the following steps:
- First of all make a backup of all the customized theme files, so you can recover it and redo all changes at any time.
- Download the latest Warp version and extract the package to your desktop.
- Unzip the downloaded files
- Connect via FTP to your Joomla system
- Copy all files and directories to /Joomla/templates/TEMPLATENAME/ and replace all files.
- Joomla Admin > Template Options > Settings > Compile LESS
- Delete your Browser and Joomla Cache