Please always enter the name of the template and the Joomla version and the live URL if available

[GELÖST] Question about css format

• jp_sewa
  • jp_sewa's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

[GELÖST] Question about css format was created by jp_sewa

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #31927
Hi everybody,

i have a question concerning to center a menu in a template section. I used in the custom.css of joomla a class with "margin: 0 auto" to center the section horizontal and added the class to the template section (layout). This functions very well. But on only one menu link the main menu is not centered when i call the site. In the administration tool of the web browser the "margin: 0 auto" is active (see picture) but the menu is aligned left. What did i wrong? I use the template "tp_perfect" Framework Version: 2.6.2, Template Version: 1.3.11.

Thank you for help ...

Martin
by jp_sewa
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by WM-Loose on topic [GELÖST] Question about css format

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #31928
The main menu and also sticky menu is configured in the template options. You can of course make manual adjustments in the custom.css. Please post the link to the website and the CSS code in the custom here. Then I can say more.
Kind regards,
Dirk
Joomlaplates Admin
Joomla-Master in forum.joomla.de/

• jp_sewa
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Replied by jp_sewa on topic [GELÖST] Question about css format

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #31929
Hello Dirk,

i am sorry, but the project is only offline on a local server accessible. The only possibility to get access at the moment is over the tool "anydesk".

I try to explain it: In the template options i added on the section where the menu modul (position footer-1) is published a css tag. So i added to the section named "footer1" a user class named "margin-center". This class is defined in the custom.css --> .margin-center {margin: 0 auto!important;}

This methode works for all menu entries in the site but not for one single menu entrie.
But if i use a specific menu entrie to call the site (normal article menu entrie on the main menu), the footer menu is not more centered. On all other menu entries it works fine.

IMG4 shows the align left with the non function menu entrie, IMG5 shows the align center as it is on all other menu entries.
For me it is not traceable why ...

I hope you can help me ...

Thank you

Nice greetings,
Martin
by jp_sewa

Replied by Administrator on topic [GELÖST] Question about css format

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #31930
Versuche es mal mit text-center
JP-Admin
Joomla-Meister im forum.joomla.de

Replied by WM-Loose on topic [GELÖST] Question about css format

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #31931
Hi Martin,
did you insert your code in the custom.css or in the template settings at custom code / custom css?
Do that in the template options and not in the custom.css.
Kind regards,
Dirk
Joomlaplates Admin
Joomla-Master in forum.joomla.de/
Last Edit:1 year 4 months ago by WM-Loose
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by WM-Loose.

• jp_sewa
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Replied by jp_sewa on topic Question about css format

Posted 1 year 4 months ago #32010
Hallo everybody,

i am sorry to tell you, that both solutions to finish the problem didn´t work. At first i dried the class "text-center" and it didn´t work on any menu item or page. To insert the class into the template options had the same effect like using the costum.css file. On all menu entries and pages until one (everytime the same) the center of the menu works with "margin: 0 auto". I don´t know what is different of this one page to the others. It is an normal article like others are and the layout is made central over the template options. I can´t understand why one page is different ...

Any more ideas .... than´s a lot to all!
by jp_sewa

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License