Please always enter the name of the template and the Joomla version and the live URL if available

header and sticky header are displayed at the same time

I'm asking for advice. Why do I see a header and a sticky header at the same time after loading the website? When I scroll web page then sticky header disappear. Thank you.
Joomla 4.3.0
PHP 8.0.28
Framework Version: 2.6.4
Template Version tp_wedding: 1.3.13
UIkit 3 Slideshow 1.2.7
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic header and sticky header are displayed at the same time

Posted 1 year 3 weeks ago #32938
Live Url please

Replied by jemartin on topic header and sticky header are displayed at the same time

Posted 1 year 3 weeks ago #32946
I thought there was a problem with the local XAMPP installation. Same problem on web hosting.

www.fpcie.com/newweb/
Last Edit:1 year 3 weeks ago by jemartin
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by jemartin.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic header and sticky header are displayed at the same time

Posted 1 year 3 weeks ago #32947
I cant see any problem with the sticky header.
And there is not enough content to get the sticky header

Replied by jemartin on topic header and sticky header are displayed at the same time

Posted 1 year 3 weeks ago #32954
When I go to the top of the website and refresh, the sticky header on top appears. This incorrect display of the sticky header disappears only when I edit the "Header Section Main Menu" (Layout) and in the "design settings" tab I set the "margin top" to -70px, but then it is not aligned with the bottom. In an older version (Framework Version: 2.5.4,
Template Version: 1.3.1) everything worked normally and the "margin top" setting didn't matter. Thank you

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License