I am having an issue with my "tp_time" template after updating to the latest version (which I believe is 2.7).
When I update the Astroid Framework to version 3.5.0:
raw.githubusercontent.com/templaza/astro...stroid_framework.xml
astroidframe.work/
The menu does not display correctly. I am attaching a screenshot so you can see the issue: something—perhaps a layer—overlaps and hides part of the menu on the left side.
The "Home" section is not visible, and the "About Us" section is partially cut off; these two menu items are not displaying properly. Here is the URL to view it on the live site, along with a JPG screenshot:
gyazo.com/ad546002899e43c6e5c13ae5bb755cce
This only happens with the top menu when the site first loads; the scrolling menu (which appears as you move down the page) works fine and looks correct. I assume you will need to release a template update to ensure compatibility with the new Astroid Framework 3.5.0 version.
The topic has been locked.