Astroid changes -> not saved

Astroid changes -> not saved was created by Extrapet

Posted 3 hours 2 minutes ago #36744
Joomla 6.1.4
Template Tp-Gym
Framework Version: 3.5.0
Template Version: 2.7
website: oldenglishsheepdog.eu

When I do any update in the Astroid section I can't save it. Even without updating anything; when I klick the 'save' button, it will keep running for hours without success.
Any other save action in this Joomla environment works properly.

Browser: Safari and Chrome (same issue)
new browser, reboot Macbook: same issue. 

What should I do to make any updates to the Astroid settings? It did work 2 weeks ago. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by WM-Loose on topic Astroid changes -> not saved

Posted 2 hours 48 minutes ago #36745
Since saving works correctly in other areas of Joomla, but hangs when saving Astroid settings, the issue may be related to a server-side security rule or firewall (e.g. ModSecurity) at your hosting provider. Such rules can block requests containing certain configuration data.I would recommend checking the server error logs and asking your hosting provider to verify whether any firewall rules are blocking requests to Astroid. This would help identify the cause before making any changes to the template or framework.
JP-Admin
Joomla-Member in forum.joomla.de/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Extrapet on topic Astroid changes -> not saved

Posted 2 hours 27 minutes ago #36746
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply; 
Host is Strato

and attached the server report. (sorry I'm not a wizzkid, just trying to keep my website up to date..)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by WM-Loose on topic Astroid changes -> not saved

Posted 8 minutes ago #36747
Sorry, but we do not provide support for Strato's server-side firewall configurations here. Please clarify this with your host and their customer service department; they can check the issue and explain it to you. Thank you for your understanding.
JP-Admin
Joomla-Member in forum.joomla.de/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum