End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

Update template jp_perfect to tp_perfect

Update template jp_perfect to tp_perfect was created by Ferriero

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #31339
Hi.

I have a site created with jp_perfect that I would like to upgrade to tp_perfect in order to use PHP 8 and Joomla! 4.

I faithfully followed the steps provided on this page.

www.joomlaplates.com/forum/important-new...templates.html#30357

I also had to disable other extensions before switching to Joomla! 4, as suggested by the upgrade system.

Now the site receives this error: The server returned a "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

In the file error_log there is the following error:
Thu Oct 13 16:15:05.198470 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 78880:tid 139826098677504] [client xx.xx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ASTROID_JOOMLA_VERSION - assumed 'ASTROID_JOOMLA_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vhosts/yoweer.com/testuno.yoweer.com/templates/tp_perfect/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 24PHP message: PHP Warning: include_once(/var/www/vhosts/yoweer.com/testuno.yoweer.com/components/com_content/helpers/route.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/yoweer.com/testuno.yoweer.com/templates/tp_perfect/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 27PHP message: PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/var/www/vhosts/yoweer.com/testuno.yoweer.com/components/com_content/helpers/route.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.4/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/yoweer.com/testuno.yoweer.com/templates/tp_perfect/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 27PHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ASTROID_JOOMLA_VERSION - assumed 'ASTROID_JOOMLA_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/vhosts/yoweer.com/testuno.yoweer.com/templates/tp_perfect/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 30', referer: testuno.yoweer.com/lo-studio/profilo-e-storia

What can I do to fix it?

But above all I should redo the site from scratch?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Update template jp_perfect to tp_perfect

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #31341
Use the Debug Call Stack, to find the extension, wich ist not j4-ready:

forum.joomla.de/thread/6467-fehler-finde...ug-modus-call-stack/
JP-Admin
Joomla-Meister im forum.joomla.de

Replied by Ferriero on topic Update template jp_perfect to tp_perfect

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #31352
Thank you!This is the message:Attempted to load class "Framework" from namespace "Astroid".
Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace?

I attach some screenshots
Attachments:

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License