Background won't change...

• czm2000
  • czm2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0

Background won't change... was created by czm2000

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #5583
I've tried everything and I can't get the background to change. It changes in the customizer view (the view to the right), but won't change on the actual site. I try changing the background color and nothing happens. I try changing to a pattern, and nothing happens either, even when changing the color to default. Seems to me like the pattern should overwrite the color. Anyway, after saving, and trying to check the boxes (under main Customizer settings "Compile less..." and "Allow styles...") in varying combinations and also unchecked and even trying to compile LESS and then saving (green button top left). Even clearing the the cache on both the Joomla site and the browser, nothing changes. I really need to be able to customize the backgrounds. It worked at one point cause I was able to create a copy and change the color to blue. That was when I first installed the template. But doesn't' work now. Seems to me it should be fairly simple and straight forward. What am i doing wrong? What is the correct way to do it. I've followed your help documents and it still doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.
by czm2000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Background won't change...

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #5585
Please mail me your admin account of your Joomla site at:
support@joomlaplates.com

And please make sure that you edit the right style while you customize the theme

• czm2000
  • czm2000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by czm2000 on topic Background won't change...

Posted 9 years 8 months ago #5586
Switched browsers and now it's working. When I save it in Firefox instead of Chrome it saves the changes and the changes are now viewable in IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Strange. But at least it's working now.

Thanks for your offer of assistance :-)
by czm2000

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License