Safari/iPad bug with JP-Scene?

• jargogle
  • jargogle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0

Safari/iPad bug with JP-Scene? was created by jargogle

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #5766
My website ( sandbox.uphsfl.org ) works great on all platforms I've tested it on ... except on my iPad (in either orientation). It works fine on my iPhone, also works on an Android tablet, PC, and Mac (all browsers). Only on the iPad does it look strange (like the CSS isn't fully loading). I've attached a screenshot. Can you help?
by jargogle
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Safari/iPad bug with JP-Scene?

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #5769
Hi there,
please check our demo with your tablet. If it works, you have to search the issue on your tablet!

I think your tablet or your mobile provider has any security restrictions to load the css files!

• jargogle
  • jargogle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by jargogle on topic Safari/iPad bug with JP-Scene?

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #5772
I am using the same two wi-fi networks to view the site on my iPad that I used on my phone, the Android tablet, and the PC. The only device that the site does not load properly on is the iPad. My iPad does not have a mobile/cellular connection. And the site works fine on my phone regardless of whether I am connected to the mobile network or the wi-fi.

I did test the demo site on my iPad, and it did not have the SAME error. But it did have a DIFFERENT error: I could only see the portion of the webpage that was currently visible, but could not scroll down to see the remainder of the page. This happened on every template that I tried. I also tested the demo site on my iPhone, and had the same issue.

Again, it's a different error, but one I thought you might want to look into for your own sake.
by jargogle

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Safari/iPad bug with JP-Scene?

Posted 9 years 6 months ago #5778
Hi there,
sorry but shall I do, coz I cant see any error.

Did you tried this feature:
www.active-value.de/responsive-design-viewer/

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License