End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

Full size background image is not responsive

Full size background image is not responsive was created by borispavalconen

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #10431
Hello,

I made a website with the X2 template and on my macbook pro the site is perfectly responsive.
But when I checked it on my Iphone; all the text modules, articles where responsive but not the full size background image. I only see a part of this picture.

Did I do something wrong?

Best regards,
Boris
Last Edit:10 years 10 months ago by borispavalconen

Attachments:

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by borispavalconen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Full size background image is not responsive

Posted 10 years 10 months ago #10433
Hi there,
you did nothing wrong! On mobile phones the background image will show alays iin full size.

Next time please use the right theme category > X2
I have switched the thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

JoomlaPlates

Professional Joomla Templates with rich documentation and support since 2008. 60+ templates for Joomla 5 & 6.

Joomla 4 Joomla 5 Joomla 6
Contact & Legal
  • support@joomlaplates.com
  • Support Team
  • Mon-Fri: 9:00-18:00 CET

© JoomlaPlates. All rights reserved. 2008 - 2026

JoomlaPlates is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project. Joomla! is a registered trademark of Open Source Matters, Inc.