End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

Problem with RockSprocket Module Mosaic in Gusto

There is something strange happening with RokSprocket Module "Mosaic" in a Gusto template. Is this common/known?
tanjasports.beterdoorbalans.nl/index.php...werkers-tanja-sports
Text in the different items are working well, just as normal. But images (place with mediamanager) do not link correctly. Of item 2 it is going wrong, when I attach an image to item 2 or 3 or 4 etc., it is placed at item 1 instead to the item you want to attach it to. Why? I hoped it was solved with the new update of Roksprocket, but it is still not working correctly.

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Problem with RockSprocket Module Mosaic in Gusto

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #18869
Hi there,
what do you mean exactly? Did you insert the image into the mosaic, like shown below?
And the link is always to a Joomla article where can have a different image of course.

Attachment Screenshot_4-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.jpg not found

Attachments:

Replied by tonia@beterdoorbalans.nl on topic Problem with RockSprocket Module Mosaic in Gusto

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #18871
Thank you, but I know how it works, I have used this module before. The problem is that when I place / link an image to the second item, for example, it appears at the first item instead the second item where I was working on. Same happens when I link an image to for example the 4th item. Very strange!

Attachment example_rokSprocket.jpg not found

Attachments:

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Problem with RockSprocket Module Mosaic in Gusto

Posted 6 years 5 months ago #18872
Hi there,
please disable all caching and compresion tools while developing your site.
And I can see the second image, which you have insert.

Attachment Screenshot_5-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.jpg not found

TIPP: Please use only case sensitive image names
Attachments:

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License