End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

Fail: Call to undefined method stdClass::get()

Fail: Call to undefined method stdClass::get() was created by RamsesCH

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #21021
Hi at all,
Since a few weeks I'm facing problems with Frontend Login.
As soon as i try to logon, i got this Error-Message

Error 0: Call to undefined method stdClass::get()

In the backend i see me logged in with a red cross at "Site"

Attachment fehlerloginbackend.JPG not found

My Configuration looks like this (Sorry German :-) )

Attachment joomnlakonfiguration.JPG not found

I tried different PHP-Version, currently 7.2.6 is activated. I have no idea where to search for a solution. ARK-Editor is installed (I found some errors with this component, but not related to Get()-Function. In the German Joomla User Forum i started the same Question ( forum.joomla.de/thread/6000-login-fehler...class-get/#post40962 ) , and there comes up, it could be related to the Template. Therefore i ask here.

I'm a really "regular /normal" User, not a PHP-Expert :-(. I have no idea, because Get()-Function ist more or less everywhere used, and the Site works properly,... without frontend login. Thanks for reading and thinking about that.

Regards Rainer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Fail: Call to undefined method stdClass::get()

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #21025
Hi there,
1.) The red cross in the backend is a button and not an error
2.) Which extensions are installed ?

Otherwise provide us userdata and url to check if it is a tempalte problem or not.
Please use the secret button to hide personal data.

Attachment Screenshot_1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-43-44-45-46-47-48-49-50-51-52-53-54-55-56-57-58-59-60.jpg not found

Attachments:

Replied by RamsesCH on topic Fail: Call to undefined method stdClass::get()

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #21030
Hi there

I know the button is to unlog the User from backend :-)
It is ab crazy, in the meanwhile i found out, the problem occurs first, if username and password is correct.
If one of them is not correct, another Login page comes up "Passwort or username is not correct". By entering correct username and password, the login works without a failure. But not all menupoints are working well. At some menupoint the page will be displayed correct, on some menupoints i got the Error as described.
Completeley strange.
The URL is www.mgow.ch/neu
I faced the same Problem with another Subsite www.mgwo.ch/f4c . This is a blank new installatioin, wher only some Extensions are installed. ARK-Editor, Breezing Forms and Smart Slider 3. Here i disabled the Login Module, because it is not realy necessary. The Template ist even ICE from Joomlaplates.
[secret]Username: josu_2018
Password: 2018_Josu_Check
This is a SuperUser Account. Valid until 20.7. 6:00 PM. Take Care :-)[/secret]

Regards Rainer

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Fail: Call to undefined method stdClass::get()

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #21040
Sorry I have no access.
BTW You can mail me user data too.
support@joomlaplates.com

Replied by RamsesCH on topic Fail: Call to undefined method stdClass::get()

Posted 5 years 9 months ago #21041
Hi there

I told valid until 20.7 :-)
Activated described user again. But i think, it is not a template based problem. Yesterday i renamed the template "mod_login" and forced to use standard Joomla Login Modul instead: Same Problem came up.
So, from my point of view, there is something wrong more indepth. But i have no idea where to search, because the problem occure www.mgow.ch/neu and www.mgow.ch/f4c . The last one is blank setup from december last year with only a few extension (ARK Media Prof., Breezing Form Pro, Smart Slider 3). This extension are also used at www.mgow.ch/neu .

Thanks for any help
Rainer

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License