End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

rocks-sproket:colourchange headline but not text .

Hi there,
since my last request, I could solve almost everything, still open is:
Strips with Rocksproket:
- how to change colour of headline of strip module but not text underneath pics.
- and how to get rid of the read more button?

Would so appreciate your support here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic rocks-sproket:colourchange headline but not text .

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #21233
Hi there,
1.) The color of the headline must be changed in >> css/custom.css
To find the css style, please use the Dev tool of your Browser
Video > www.joomlaplates.com/template-customizing

2.) The read more button is disable if you disable the link. Otherwise you have to customize the PHP file of the strip module.

Replied by nina@goldendeer.org on topic rocks-sproket:colourchange headline but not text .

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #21253
Thank you so much!!!

I promise, I have my very last question, thanks so much for al support, I am also super happy with the template and will recommend it.

last question is around Mobilephone version. The "Home-page" does not fit format-wise to mobile version, I need to change the navbar to smaller. But how can I do it, as when I am defining different styles I can't adapt it for the mobile phone version. The off-canvas menu is integrated in main menu. Do you have any idea?
thanks again!

Replied by joomlaplates on topic rocks-sproket:colourchange headline but not text .

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #21260
Live url and a screenshot please

Replied by nina@goldendeer.org on topic rocks-sproket:colourchange headline but not text .

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #21261
Hi,
please attached the screenshot of laptop and mobile version. Basically, I increased the space of navbar just for homepage to increase the logo. On all other pages the navbar is smaller. But for mobile version, I would need the smaller navbar also on home. Here the frontend: 54567331.swh.strato-hosting.eu/index.php/en/
thank you!
Attachments:

Posted 5 years 8 months ago #21275
The frontend changed in the meantime, it is now www.goldendeer.org .
the problem is still there so whenever you have time, would be great to get a hint. Thank you!

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License