End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

[SOLVED] New or edited content now showing

New or edited content now showing was created by ginageick

Posted 5 years 2 months ago #23130
Hi there,
The client paused the project, so it's been a while since I last worked with this template.
I have 5 different styles/layouts and I do remember that I have to assign a layout to a new menu item. Was there something else above and beyond that?
Currently, I made changes to the contact page - those changes are not showing. I also believe there is a caching issue with the host, so I created a new test page and linked to that from the existing contact link in the main menu.. nothing. It still shows the old page. I then created a new menu link to the test page but the actual article won't show.
This is the contact page which now also links to a test page simply stating "This is a test" 64.34.65.20/~noojmowinteg/contact-us
And this is a new menu link to the same page: 64.34.65.20/~noojmowinteg/about-us/test
What am I missing?
Thanks for any insight or ideas!
Gina G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ginageick on topic New or edited content now showing

Posted 5 years 2 months ago #23131
Holy. Yeah.. totally me. Hide system output was checked on this layout and my original 'content' was actually modules. Duh. All good now.

Replied by ginageick on topic [SOLVED] New or edited content now showing

Posted 5 years 2 months ago #23132
Problem solved.

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License