End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

[SOLVED] template travel

template travel was created by caroline.b

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #26112
I use the shortcode [carousel] on my travel-template. But when i use limit 4 images and i click on the image i alwasy get 1 of 12 image, on the second image 2 of 12 images. But i only have 4 images.
I tried it again with source="category" and the same problem but now 1 of 9 images. And here also i use only 4 images
How can i get 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4 and 4 of 4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic template travel

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #26115
Live Url please...
And btw the carousel popup always shows all images..
And please try this code

[carousel style="1" arrows="yes" source="media: images/01.jpg,images/02.jpg,images/03.jpg,images/04.jpg,images/05.jpg,images/06.jpg,images/017.jpg,images/08.jpg,images/09.jpg" image_link="yes"]

Replied by caroline.b on topic template travel

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #26122

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #26123
an i used this shortcodes:
[carousel style="4" source="directory: images/carousel" limit="4" items="4" medium="2" image_width="640" thumb_resize="yes" title="no" title_link="no" title_limit="20" intro_text="no" color="#000" title_color="#000" margin="5" arrow_position="top-left" pagination="no" autoplay="no"]

[spacer size="50"] [carousel style="4" source="category: 9" limit="3" items="3" intro_text_limit="150" color="#000" title_color="#000" arrows="yes" arrow_position="top-left" autoplay="no"]

[carousel style="4" source="media: images/section-boven/laguna.jpg,images/section-boven/zoutvlakte.jpg" limit="2" items="2" medium="2" image_width="640" thumb_resize="yes" title="no" title_link="no" title_limit="20" intro_text="no" category="yes" color="#000" title_color="#000" margin="5" arrow_position="top-left" pagination="no" autoplay="no"]

[carousel style="1" arrows="yes" source="media: images/section-boven/zoutvlakte.jpg,images/section-boven/laguna.jpg" image_link="yes"]

Replied by joomlaplates on topic template travel

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #26124
Hello, I cant see any issues.
You have 10 images in your folder. And the limit function is working.
But please take in your mind that the limit function is only for > showing the pics onn the site.
If you open the images in the lightbox, it always will be shown all images..

Posted 4 years 1 month ago #26126
Hello
That is the problem - i have no 10 or 12 pictures in the folder
  • 1 folder with 4 pictures
  • the other folder with 2 pictures
the first carousel starts always with 5 of 12, but i only have in this folder 4 pictures and not 12 and why he starts always at 5?
Attachments:

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License