End of Support for Joomla 3 - Forum closed

[SOLVED] Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated) was created by gotscharek

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #27922
I am using the mod_roksprocket (strips separated) for my Blog articles to see some Blog-articles with short description at a glance. If I press the read more button it will opens up a pop-up-window and shows the arcticle content. Instead I will have the content displayed as in a single article. Like pressing menue item Joomla-Joomla article-single article.
I tried the the drop-down menue "Link" in the article in mod_roksprocket but it does not work. What kind of link I should use to get the thing working?
Help appreicated.
BR Wolfgang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #27923
Hello,
if you dont like the popup link, chnage the style within the roksprocket module

Replied by gotscharek on topic Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #27925
Thanks for the quick reply. Tried to find out how to change the style in the rok_sprocket Module. Failed. I took al look in the documentation of the rok_spocket module ( rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/r...ocket/strips_mode.md ). Could not find a hint how to change the style in order to get the read more issue solved.
Would be happy if you can give some idea how to change they style accodingly.
BR Wolfgang

Replied by gotscharek on topic [SOLVED] Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Posted 3 years 5 months ago #27938
Problem solved.

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License