× Please select the right Template below! And please insert a live URL where we can see what do you mean. A screenshot is helpful too.

file [SOLVED] Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated) was created by gotscharek

I am using the mod_roksprocket (strips separated) for my Blog articles to see some Blog-articles with short description at a glance. If I press the read more button it will opens up a pop-up-window and shows the arcticle content. Instead I will have the content displayed as in a single article. Like pressing menue item Joomla-Joomla article-single article.
I tried the the drop-down menue "Link" in the article in mod_roksprocket but it does not work. What kind of link I should use to get the thing working?
Help appreicated.
BR Wolfgang
1 year 9 months ago #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Hello,
if you dont like the popup link, chnage the style within the roksprocket module
1 year 9 months ago #2

Replied by gotscharek on topic Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Thanks for the quick reply. Tried to find out how to change the style in the rok_sprocket Module. Failed. I took al look in the documentation of the rok_spocket module (rockettheme.com/docs/joomla/extensions/r...ocket/strips_mode.md). Could not find a hint how to change the style in order to get the read more issue solved.
Would be happy if you can give some idea how to change they style accodingly.
BR Wolfgang
1 year 9 months ago #3

Replied by gotscharek on topic [SOLVED] Kind of link in mod_roksprocket (strips separated)

Problem solved.
1 year 9 months ago #4

Moderators: joomlaplates

Outstanding Support

24/7 Personal Email & Forum Support

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License