Please always enter the name of the template and the Joomla version and the live URL if available

[SOLVED] Portfolio Grid

[SOLVED] Portfolio Grid was created by nina@goldendeer.org

Posted 8 months 6 hours ago #33555
Hi, I build a portfolio Grid to show my portfolio. How can I make a text line underneath the picture visible? How do I change the sizes of the pictures of the portfolio. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by WM-Loose on topic [SOLVED] Portfolio Grid

Posted 8 months 5 hours ago #33558
The image size cannot be set separately. Make sure that you create the images in the desired format.
Texts are entered and formatted in the editor field. In your queries in the forum you almost never provide a website so that people can look at it.

Please note that we always need a link to the website for design questions, otherwise we reserve the right not to provide any support. You should also always specify the exact versions of the UIKIT modules you are using.
Kind regards,
Dirk
Joomlaplates Admin
Joomla-Master in forum.joomla.de/

Replied by nina@goldendeer.org on topic [SOLVED] Portfolio Grid

Posted 8 months 4 hours ago #33561
Many thanks Dirk, for the size I have understood.
I used the Uikit Grid Portfolio Module.
Here is the link to the page: goldendeer.live-website.com/index.php/portfolio-investments .
As you can see, it does not show a text underneath the picture, but only in it, is that not possible? Do I need to use another Uikit Module?
many thanks in advance. Warmly, Nina

Replied by joomlaplates on topic [SOLVED] Portfolio Grid

Posted 7 months 4 weeks ago #33563
Hallo, please update the portfolio modul and then insert a unique modal id for each popup

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License