[SOLVED] Need some help for TP-Perfect template!

Hello!

I am currently converting a website from Joomla 3 to 4. Previously I was using the JP-Perfect2 template with WARP. Now I use the TP-Perfect template with Astroid and I have some problems.

About a menu item I call a category list, whose content is displayed in the compenent area (body). I just don't know how to change the color of the text in the table column, the color of the buttons and the text color of the buttons (see attachment).

Can someone maybe help me with this problem?

Best regards
Mario
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Need some help for TP-Perfect template!

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago #33257
Hallo, das ist nicht ganz so einfach, da sie einen dunklen Hintergrund für die Ausgabe benutzen aber ihre Schrift im Body generell auf weiß steht.
Demnach müssten sie ggf die textfarbe ect pp über eine eigene CSS Anpassen oder über die Farbeinstellungen der Sektion
www.joomlaplates.de/template-konfigurati...arbbanpassungen.html

Hallo und danke für den Hinweis!

Sorry, ich hatte mich mit falschen Account eingeloggt und konnte die Anfrage daher nicht im Support Forum einstellen. Ich habe das Thema aktuell im Joomla 4 Template Forum erneut platziert. Die Support-Anfrage kann hier also geschlossen werden.

Besten Dank Mario
Last Edit:9 months 3 weeks ago by mario.koenig@heidehimmel.de
Last edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by WM-Loose.

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License