Superbike & Rocksprockets

Superbike & Rocksprockets was created by LeMarque

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #5970
I posted recently but it's Superbike I'm interested in.

It appears as tho almost the entire template is built around Rocksprockets. So if I have support questions about Rocksprockets will they be answered on this Forum or do I need to join RT?

Same question about Widget kit.
Last Edit:9 years 5 months ago by LeMarque
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by LeMarque.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Superbike & Rocksprockets

Posted 9 years 5 months ago #5997
I got this via Mail from the customer, after we have mailed him the solution.

Thanks again Peter.

Just a little feedback. While I really appreciate the speed and thoroughness of being able to email you directly, when I first was considering your company for a template, I viewed the support forums and was a bit skeptical because of the lack of posts and replies.

It seems to me that questions like mine with the answers you provide would not only make the forum appear more active to potential customers, but perhaps reduce the number of emails you have to answer because a customer might find answers to questions already asked. As well, if I saw a post asking a question that I knew the answer to, I’d reply, thereby lessening your tech support burden ;-)

Not a criticism at all. It’s just that the forum doesn’t reflect the quality and level of support you offer.

Solution:
Add the following code to your css / custom.css
Code:
.layout-showcase .sprocket-features-img-container img { float: right; margin-left:25px; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License