× Please select the right Template below! And please insert a live URL where we can see what do you mean. A screenshot is helpful too.

question-circle Language switcher in main menu

Language switcher in main menu was created by nibedard

Hi and thanks for your nice templates. As usual.

I'm developing a multi language website with two languages (FR and EN) and I'm trying to display the unused language name in the main menu (for example in the French version, I want to display «Site in English» and in the English website, I want to display «Site en français»). I do not want to use dropdown or anything else in order to save a click.

As of now, I can only display a dropdown and I can't add this to the menu either <i class= "uk-icon-globe"> </iclass>.

Can you help? I'm kinda lost here.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks.
6 months 1 week ago #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Language switcher in main menu

Hello,
sorry flags are not supported in font awesome icons.
6 months 6 days ago #2

Replied by nibedard on topic Language switcher in main menu

? Flags are really not important. My request is about adding the language switcher in the main menu without the dropdown. Can you help ? Thanks.
6 months 6 days ago #3

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Language switcher in main menu

Hello,
no sorry thats not possible. A module can be added only in a menu like sub, drop down menu.

In our new Astroid Templates you can edit the grid from the header and add a new position with your language module

6 months 6 days ago #4
Attachments:

Moderators: joomlaplates

Outstanding Support

24/7 Personal Email & Forum Support

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License