Please always enter the name of the template and the Joomla version and the live URL if available

Template color and background images

Template color and background images was created by indigotec

Posted 1 year 3 months ago #32429
Hi, for the demo.joomlaplates.de/b2b/ I need to know:
  1. where to find the images from the background to change them
  2. where to change the green color the template offer as default in some buttons and as background
I´ve changed all parameters in the layout (astroid 2.6.3), but I couldn´t find both.

I don't know if this is related to Joomla's, or to the framework, astroid, UiKit or the template or something else.

Please indicate

Thanks

Mauricio D.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by WM-Loose on topic Template color and background images

Posted 1 year 3 months ago #32430
This is described in detail in our documentation.

Please take a look at our videos on this.
www.joomlaplates.com/template-konfigurat...-theme-settings.html

The colors are set in the template options under colors.
www.joomlaplates.de/template-konfiguration/farben.html

Images in the background are defined in the template options for layouts in section or the module positions in it.
Kind regards,
Dirk
Joomlaplates Admin
Joomla-Master in forum.joomla.de/
Attachments:

Replied by indigotec on topic Template color and background images

Posted 1 year 3 months ago #32441
Hallo Dirk, danke schön, alle ist klar und Ich bin sehr lustig.Before asking for help I saw the documentation for sure, but I still have some doubts, maybe basic, but perhaps I'm using Joomla since 2005, I 'm not so expert, please help:
  1. How do you put articles (say 7) from different categories in your layout using the 100% wide of a page? in the Content Bottom position you have in both side modules which do not allow to see that article in its total wide, perhaps I assigned the module for a specific menu(s), but it is not possible for certain articles. I'm trying to define a new module and position for that articles like TOP-C-2, but I think is not the best solution. I also cannot create a new module to put only one article, and one module for each article from different categories is a bad idea.
  2. How to add a new position? I saw thew video with the "test001 position" ( www.joomlaplates.de/template-konfigurati...tion-hinzufügen.html ), but I couldn't, my new module "widearticles" was created exactly as you did and after creating the module in the layout duplicating the position "top-c-1" with lng 12, the position "TOP-C-2" wasn't in the list so the only way is to duplicate the positions you have, but I need new positions like "TOP-C-4" or "Bottom-F-3", or even a new "section G" with multiple rows and columns......something like that. In the "active positions list" from the module environment I see them, but maybe those positions are NOT really activated, how do you active them? I tried other way to create a module below the "content position", but the same, doesn't work. Finally I tried to find the position "timeline" before installing the timeline plugin, but it doesn't appear in the position list, neither in the layout.
  3. can you quickly explained what means each item of the option list "Section of design (Layout)" or the best way to test them?

I hope you can solve this, vielen dank.

Mauricio D
Last Edit:1 year 3 months ago by indigotec
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by indigotec.

Replied by joomlaplates on topic Template color and background images

Posted 1 year 3 months ago #32443
Hello,
1.) Sie können Joomla Artikel im sog Joomla Article Output ( Component) platzieren oder ein Modul benutzen um Inhalte aus dem Joomla Inahlt darzustellen. Weiter kann ich hier nicht darauf eingehen. Das sind Joomla Grundkenntnisse
[hr]
2.) Wie sie ein Modul hinzufügen bzw in das Astroid Layout einfügen finden sie hier
www.joomlaplates.de/template-konfigurati...hinzuf%C3%BCgen.html
Die Timeline ist ein Modul, was im Joomla Artikel geladen wird
[hr]
The following user(s) said Thank You: indigotec

Moderators: joomlaplates

Installations-Service

Don´t waste your time, we install your purchased Template
with the "Demo Content" within the next 24 hours.

Buy Now - 59€

Joomlaplates/Theme-Point is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project

Copyright © 2022 JoomlaPlates | Professional Joomla Templates with Uikit 3

Disclaimer & Privacy | License